How to find and upload (submit) my assignments online.
Information on where assignments are listed, how to access them, how to submit them for marking, and how to replace a file.
1. Uploading an Assignment
Assignments can be accessed from:
- Main Course page
- Calendar - if the assignment has a due date
- Activities block (A list of course assignments and activities - things that you are 'to do' and read in this course.)
- Dashboard in the Timeline block
1) From the Activities block:
Click on the link 'Assignments'
All assignments are listed. Clicking on the Assignment name opens a screen with details of the assignment, and the 'Submission status' information.
2) From Dashboard > Timeline block:
Uploading the document/file:
Open the Assignment, click the Add submission button.
There are two ways to add your submission(s):
1. Drag and drop the file into the specified area (big blue arrow), or
2. Use the button
Using the button
- Click on the Add... button
- File Picker screen opens
- Browse - to access files from your computer
- Find and Select the file
- The file selected will now appear in the Attachment: field
- Save as: optional - you can rename the file here
- Author: Your name
- Choose licence: default - All rights reserved
- Upload this file - button
If more than one file is being attached, repeat these steps.
Notice the top right corner indicates the maximum file size and number of attachments allowed.
Troubleshooting tip: If you get an error message check that the size of your attachment does not exceed the maximum allowed.
- Save changes