How can I use Private Files?
My Private Files is an area where you can upload data to retrieve at a later date. It can function similar to a jump drive. There is a 2 Mb limit on this file storage area.
1. How My Private Files Works
My Private Files:
- Has a maximum of 2 MB of storage per user.
- Is attached to the user. Any of your course(s) that has this block available will allow you access to these files as well as through the Dashboard.
- Files in this area are only visible to you.
Click on 'Manage private files'.
Add documents/files using the "Add...." or Drag and Drop files feature.
Clicking on the name of the document will download a copy.
- Click Download all - the files are zipped and downloaded onto your computer. Unzip the file to access individual documents.
Delete: Removes the file from Private files area. This will be necessary if you reach the 2 MB limit.
Click on Manage Private Files
At the Private Files section, click on the name of the document, choose delete.
Update : Updates any changes on this screen. For example the name of the document.